Felting Needles - from $0.80 each
Pick the felting needles that suit your needle felting project. Needles break easily; consider ordering extra needles for your project.
The felting needles we have are carefully selected. They are all you need for needle felting. From 32 gauge (for coarse wool ) to 42 gauge (super fine for Merino)
1. 32G Triangle – Sturdy needle for heavy duty work , use for coarse wool not suitable for details & smooth finished work (9.2cm in length)
2. 36G Triangle – also for coarse work but leave smaller hole on surface.
3. 40G Triangle – A fine gauge common use needle, not recommend for coarse work
4. 36G Reverse/Unfelt - felting needle with backwards barbs. It pulls fiber out instead of felting it in! It can create a special effects on the surface of a blended colours projects. Fiber Art Artist Kay Petal call it UNfelter.
5. 36G Star – quick felt needle. Great for joining pieces together
6. 38G Star – quick felt needle but leave less hole on surface
7. 38G Spiral – for hardening and deep punctures
8. 40G Spiral – Ultra dense & will give a smooth finished on surface
9. 42G Triangle – extra fine needle, excellent for details and 2D wool painting
10. 42G Crown – It is a needle very good for added very fine details , for example adding hair and eyes colours.
Notice: These needles are sharp and should be use with care, we recommend to be use by ages 8 and up , 12 and under with adult supervision.