Felting Needles Set - 7 special felting needles (Star , Spiral & Crown needles)
The felting needles we have are carefully selected. They are for you to explore new techniques and ideas in your needle felting projects.
You can get a set of 7 SPECIAL felting needles (1 each) 36 gauge to 42 gauge (super fine)
1. 36G Reverse/Unfelt - felting needle with backwards barbs. It pulls fiber out instead of felting it in! It can create a special effects on the surface of a blended colours projects. Fiber Art Artist Kay Petal call it UNfelter.
2. 36G Star – quick felt needle. Great for joining pieces together
3. 38G Star – quick felt needle but leave less hole on surface
4. 38G Spiral – for hardening and deep punctures
5. 40G Spiral – Ultra dense & will give a smooth finished on surface
6. 42G Triangle – extra fine needle, excellent for details and 2D wool painting
7. 42G Crown – a very special needle for adding specific details. 3 barbs (1 on each side). It is also a rotting needle for dolls making.
Needle felting Tip: If the needle will not enter a surface with ease do not force it. Possibly change a finer/higher gauge needle than the one you are using (example 40 gauge is finer than 36 gauge).
Notice: These needles are sharp and should be use with care, we recommend to be use by ages 8 and up , 12 and under with adult supervision.