Felting Needles Set - 11 felting needles with needle container
Felting needles set - set of 11 needles with a Free screw top needles container
The felting needles we have are carefully selected. They are all you need for needle felting. From 32 gauge (for coarse wool ) to 42 gauge (super fine for Merino)
- 32G Triangle – Sturdy needle for heavy duty work, coarse/raw wool or bigger items. Not suitable for finishing work or Merino wool
- 36G Triangle – A standard good beginners needle
- 38G Triangle – A strong all purpose needle
- 40G Triangle – A fine gauge all-purpose needle and for finishing work
- 36G Reverse/Unfelt - this needle with backwards notches. It pulls fiber inside out instead of felting it in! It uses for untangles felted fiber and also can be use for creating some special effects on the surface of a blended colours projects.
- 38G Star – for making shapes quickly with smoother surfaces and good penetration
- 38G Star & Twisted – Amazing needle has Star & Twist base in one needle. Extra fast felting & making shapes and leaves smaller marks on the surface. Good for working with Merino wool.
- 38G Spiral – Deep penetration and good for hardening.
- 40G Spiral – Ultra dense & gives an exceptionally smooth finish on surface
- 42G Triangle – extra fine needle for finishing, adding fine details for sculptures and excellent for 2D felting (wool painting)
- 42G Crown needle – 1 barb each side. Excellent adding fine details for sculptures and 2D wool painting.
Suggestion: for Merino wool felting the 38G, 40G & 42G needles will work better.
Notice: These needles are sharp and should be use with care, we recommend to be use by ages 8 and up , 12 and under with adult supervision.