Felting Needles - from $0.80 each
Pick the felting needles that suit your needle felting project
The felting needles we have are carefully selected. They are all you need for needle felting. From 32 gauge (for coarse wool ) to 42 gauge (super fine for Merino)
1. 32G Triangle – Sturdy needle for heavy duty work , use for coarse wool not suitable for details & smooth finished work (9.2cm in length)
2. 36G Triangle – also for coarse work but leave smaller hole on surface.
3. 40G Triangle – A fine gauge common use needle, not recommend for coarse work
4. 36G Reverse/Unfelt - felting needle with backwards barbs. It pulls fiber out instead of felting it in! It can create a special effects on the surface of a blended colours projects. Fiber Art Artist Kay Petal call it UNfelter.
5. 36G Star – quick felt needle. Great for joining pieces together
6. 38G Star – quick felt needle but leave less hole on surface
7. 38G Spiral – for hardening and deep punctures
8. 40G Spiral – Ultra dense & will give a smooth finished on surface
9. 42G Triangle – extra fine needle, excellent for details and 2D wool painting
10. 42G Crown – It is a needle very good for added very fine details , for example adding hair and eyes colours.
Notice: These needles are sharp and should be use with care, we recommend to be use by ages 8 and up , 12 and under with adult supervision.