Felting Wool Batts Value Pack - 40% off (Multi Colours)
Promotion 40% off , Limited supply
Pack of 5 colours (30gms in each colour) & 7 different colour combinations
These wool batts are NZ wool but process in Italy by DHG dyeing house. They are excellent for needle felting and wet felting. The short staple wool fibre batts are soft to touch and extremely easy to blend different colours together.
The wool has been ethically sourced and the dyeing process comply with the Oeko Tex Standard 100 parameters as well as the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS 5.0).
Quantity: approximately 150gms in each pack
1. Snow, Sand, Shell, Lace & Bark
2. Power, Lipstick, Melon, Chinese Lacquer & Cinnamon
3. Sunrise, Bay, Orange, Dark & Cyclamen
4. Light, Purple, Meadow, Raspberry & Tuareg
5. September, Chagall, Evening, Theatre & Lavender
6. Water, Sage, Asparagus, Leaf & Wood
7. Coffee, Storm, Beaver, Earth & Moss
Please note that the wool are washed, carded and dyed, it may still contain small amount of vegetable matter.
** They are also available in 30gms or 50gms roll. Please click here to buy them. individually.