Felting Needles Set - 8 special felting needles (Star , Spiral , Spiral Star & Crown needles)
The felting needles we have are carefully selected and they come with a screw-top bottle for safe storage.
You can get a set of 8 SPECIAL felting needles (1 each) 36 gauge to 42 gauge (super fine)
1. 36G Star – for making shapes quickly, 4 sides with barbs to felt
2. 36G Reverse/Unfelt - Untangles fiber and for create special effects (pulling out fiber inside out) 3. 38G Star Twisted - For extra fast felting & making shapes but leaves smaller marks on the surface. Good for working with Merino wool.
4. 38G Star – for making shapes quickly with smoother surfaces and good penetration
5. 38G Spiral (Twisted) – good for hardening and deep penetration
6. 40G Spiral (Twisted) – Ultra dense & gives a very smooth finish. Good for working with Merino wool.
7. 42G Triangle – extra fine needle for finishing, adding fine details for sculptures and excellent for 2 D felting (wool painting). Good for working with Merino wool
8. 42G Crown – 1 barb each side. Excellent for 2 D felting and adding fine details for sculptures. Good for working Merino wool.
Needle felting Tip: If the needle will not enter a surface with ease do not force it. Possibly change a finer/higher gauge needle than the one you are using (example 40 gauge is finer than 36 gauge).
Notice: These needles are sharp and should be use with care, we recommend to be use by ages 8 and up , 12 and under with adult supervision.