DIY Needle Felting Kit - Aloe Plant
This lovely needle felting aloe plant is designed for beginners. It does not require sewing, knitting or crocheting skills for for making it.
Needle felting is fun and easy to learn. The details & photo instruction will guide you step by step to finish the felted aloe plant even if you have never tried needle felting before.
The wool roving in the kit are 100% NZ wool. Corriedale Wool is one of the best wool roving for needle felting. They are very smooth and soft. I use them for most of my projects.
This needle felting kit has everything that you'll need!
- 3 shades of green colour NZ wool roving for the plant (more than enough to make the plant) Colour : Olive & Fern Green & Kiwi Fruit
- 2 Natural Colour wool (White & Natural Dark) for the base of the cactus & “potting mix”
- 1 terracotta pot 7 cm x 6.3 cm
- 3 felting needles (3 sizes)
- A bamboo stick
- A work station—foam pad 10 cm x 18 cm
- A detailed step by step instruction
Your plant will be approx: 11 cm x 9 cm in size.
We recommend this project should be use by children ages 8 or over, and adult supervision for children under 12 as the felting needles are sharp.