DIY Needle Felting Kit - Cactus (3)
Needle felting is fun and easy to learn. This adorable needle felting cactus is designed for beginners. The details and photo instruction will guide you step by step to finish the felted cactus even if you have never tried needle felting before. It does not require sewing, knitting or crocheting skills for making it.
The wool roving in the kit are 100% NZ wool. Corriedale Wool is one of the best wool roving for needle felting. They are very smooth and soft. I use them for most of my projects.
This needle felting kit has everything that you'll need!
- 4 colours wool roving (3 shades of green colour NZ wool roving for the plant) Colours : Olive, Fern Green, Kiwi Fruit & Yellow
- 2 colours of Natural Colour wool roving (White & Natural Dark) for the “potting mix”
- 3 felting needles (3 sizes)
- A mini terracotta pot 7 x 6.3 cm
- A work station—foam pad 10 cm x 18 cm
- A detailed step by step instruction
Your plant will be approx: 11 cm x 9 cm in size.
We recommend this project should be use buy children ages 8 or over, and adult supervision for children under 12 as the felting needles are sharp.